NZISM in conjunction with IOSH has a professional membership pathway for health and safety practitioners in New Zealand.
The draft document for Amendment 1 to NZS 7901 Electricity and Gas Industries – Safety Management Systems for Public Safety has been uploaded for Public Comment and can be viewed here. Public comment submissions will be accepted until 21 February 2014, a date which has been selected with consideration for the holiday period.
21st February 2014
Spend a day with Professor Sidney Dekker: A rare opportunity to work with one of the world’s top Health and Safety thinkers. Come and learn how to tackle one of the key H & S issues of our times – workplace culture.
Are you serious about finding a professional?
If you are recruiting for a health and safety role, ask if potential candidates are professional members of the NZISM. This shows that you are serious about finding competent advice.
- Transport and Logistics
- Influence the Safety Culture at all Levels of the Organisation
- Excellent Opportunity with this Nationwide Company
Sanford Limited, one of New Zealand’s largest fishing companies has a vacancy for a Health & Safety Coordinator for the Timaru operations area.
- Experience in the Not-for-profit sector and/or with a professional body is desirable.
- Governance experience essential.
- Knowledge of the machinery of Government is also essential.