Further your career development with an industry recognised accreditation
Businesses operating in New Zealand are increasingly aware of the need to engage with accredited Health and Safety Professionals. New Zealand Institute of Safety Management bridges the gap between these businesses and Qualified Health Practitioners.
- Acknowledge your academic background and work based experience
- Professional membership pathway in conjunction with IOSH
- Access to the Latest Health and Safety Resources
- Fast Track your career with Accreditation by International Safety and Health bodies
- Apply for consideration to list on HASANZ once Graduate and Certified level is reached
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
REGULAR PEER NETWORKING FUNCTIONS
PRINCIPLE PARTNER OF IOSH
A UNIFIED VOICE FOR SAFETY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
NZISM is your tool for continual improvement. Our members range from students to highly experienced professionals with a rich background in Health and Safety Management.
Reduce further safety hazards and have your workplace Health and Safety managed by a qualified professional.
SIGN UP NOW FOR ACCESS TO THE LATEST HEALTH & SAFETY RESOURCES
LATEST INDUSTRY NEWS
NOTICE OF NZISM AGM (Sept 2016)
13 July 2016
All NZISM members are invited to attend the AGM,
Wednesday 7th September, 1.00pm.
DeHavilland Room, Wellington Airport Conference Centre,
Level 2, Main Terminal
Wellington International Airport
To assist with planning for refreshments please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
3M Open Day (24th August)
23 July 2016
Come along to our open day – we will open your mind to many possibilities. Showcasing the brand new 3M Innovation Centre and Technology Stations. Experience 3M’s new Augmented Reality. Learn more about the new 3M Fall Protection offering. Product displays and live demonstrations. Focus groups and industry insight workshops. Technical and innovation presentations. 3M sponsored International Motor Sport Endurance Race Vehicle on display. Gift bags & refreshments. RSVP by 12 August to: email@example.com
MEDIA RELEASE: WORKING TOGETHER FOR A SAFER, HEALTHIER NEW ZEALAND
19 July 2016
ACC and WorkSafe New Zealand today launched the inaugural ‘Reducing Harm in New Zealand Workplaces Action Plan’. The Plan supports their collaborative efforts to meet the government’s target of reducing serious injuries and fatalities in the workplace by at least 25% by 2020.
“Our agencies are committed to working in partnership with industry to meet the government’s target and achieve positive health and safety outcomes for all New Zealanders” said ACC’s Chief Customer Officer, Sid Miller. “Partnering with industry gives us a more in-depth understanding of what causes harm and severe injury across all New Zealand workplaces, rather than just single problems in single sectors.”
Get full access to NZISM networking functions, branch events & career development tools
PRINCIPAL SPONSORS OF NZISM
NZISM PRINCIPAL COLLABORATORS
NZISM CORPORATE SUPPORTERS
We would like to thank the organisations that have supported us over the past year.
A company, organisation or other institute may show their support of NZISM. The current Corporate Supporters fee is $500.00 GST excl. per organization. The following benefits apply until 30 June 2016.
- Your corporate logo and web link displayed on NZISM Corporate Supporter’s page
- Display the NZISM logo on your own company website
- Brand enhancement to internal and external stakeholders by showing alignment and support of NZISM
- Acknowledgement as a new Corporate Supporter of NZISM in our newsletter
- Receive an annual certificate confirming membership for display
- Receive newsletters/news updates sent out by the NZISM National Secretary
If you wish to become a Corporate Supported please provide your details to firstname.lastname@example.org